Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Resume
Adam Friedman

Objectives
  Find a position in the sports field where I can excel at the highest level.

Education
Glendale Community College 2006- Associates Degree Education
Ottawa University 2012- Bachelor’s Degree Communications

Employment
State of Arizona- Motor Vehicle Division December 2005-present
Title- Customer Service Representative
I ran the camera station since 2006. I took photos of all the customers for Drivers Licenses, permits and identification cards. I have experience with a camera to go along with my communication skills.

I get along great with people. I love sports and believe I will achieve at anything I do. When on a job you need to have knowledge of what you are doing and nobody has more knowledge about sports than I do. I am computer literate and am a great writer and talker. The company that gives me a chance will be getting a champ in the sports field.






No comments:

Post a Comment